I work with queer, gay and lesbian couples.
Here are some things that can be supported in therapy:
- you think your relationship can’t work, you feel like you chose the wrong person, or you fear you have to give up on getting what you want
- you have a great working relationship, like roommates or business partners, but somehow can’t be as good together when it comes to sex
- you struggle to communicate with your partner
- you and your partner avoid difficult conversations
- you fight about the same things but never get anywhere
- you’re dealing with infidelity or trust issues